Small update to all those Amiga lovers out there, as WinUAE has released it’s beta 14 update ahead of the final version expected to be imminently.
Changes to the previous release include:
– Virtual RDB (generated when partition hardfile is mounted in non-UAE controller) now also supports >512 block size partitions.
– Some more code analyser fixes.
– Paula audio GUI volume setting was ignored if audio mode was mono.
– Restrict minimum allowed JIT cache size to 128. (Previously too small unsupported size was allowed)
– Fixed uaescsi.device reset memory corruption if CD filesystem uses TD_ADDCHANGEINT.
– Logarithmic softfloat functions returned infinity when source value was nan.
Download links below from the English Amiga Board:
- WinUAE 4.0 Beta 14 (x86 version)
- WinUAE 4.0 Beta 14 (x64 version)