In a surprise announcement in today’s Indie World presentation, Slime Rancher is bouncing it’s way on to Nintendo Switch later today! The game is now available for $24.99. The announcement came with a debut trailer which can be found below:
Slime Rancher is the tale of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range’ where she tries her hand at making a living wrangling slimes.
– Grow crops and raise chickadoos to feed your collection of hungry slimes.
– Complete daily requests from other ranchers to get bonus rewards.
– Earn money to upgrade your vacpack, build more corrals, or expand your ranch.
– Use Slime Science to find rare resources, craft decorations, and create gadgets that will help you on your adventures.
– Explore a sprawling world loaded with lots of secrets and hidden treasures.
This post was written by Switch Nindies