Gengar’s new look is out of this world.
With less than 24 hours to go, the mobile launch for Pokémon UNITE is in site and plenty of new details are coming in regarding what players can expect.
From a new Season Pass, new Holowear, reminders on upcoming Pokémon and more, here is an extensive letter from the game’s producer and a brand new trailer:
Since the release of Pokémon UNITE on Nintendo Switch™, the team has enjoyed reading through all of the experiences our players have had during their adventures on Aeos Island. The topics, the details, the strategies—there’s so much even we’ve learned about our game by listening to the conversations our players have been having. Every piece of feedback has been valuable to us, whether it was constructive criticism or complimentary. We’re proud to have created an experience that has resulted in so much enthusiasm, particularly as we invite a new audience to the world of UNITE with tomorrow’s mobile launch of the game.
For both new and returning players, we’re thrilled to share some of the game updates that tomorrow also brings:
- Full cross-platform play and account linking across mobile devices and Nintendo Switch. Link an account, and play with the same account across both platforms.
- New in-game events in which you can get super item enhancers that can upgrade a held item to grade 30. We’ve also made it easier for all Trainers to get item enhancers.
- New held items to introduce fresh strategies.
- The introduction of Unite squads, allowing Trainers to team up with squadmates.
- A second battle pass, which will feature all-new cosmetic items, including new Holowear with special visual effects.
- The rollout of some limited Spectator Mode features.
- Support for multiple new languages.
We’ll continue to add more playable Pokémon and make balance adjustments to both Pokémon and the maps. Trainers can anticipate new battle passes, themed events, and other compelling content to make Pokémon UNITE even more fun and rewarding. Additionally, we’re developing a new mode of play designed to level the playing field for all Trainers, regardless of their held items’ grades.
We’re dedicated to making every Unite Battle as fun and engaging as possible, and the changes above represent some of the many ways we’re working toward that goal. We look forward to continuing to hear our players’ reception and feedback as we work with all of you toward an experience that all fans can enjoy. Thank you all for your continued support and interest in Pokémon UNITE.
See you on Aeos Island, Trainers.
Producer, Pokémon UNITE
Mamoswine and Sylveon are excited to show off some more of their moves and abilities before they make their debut on Aeos Island! We’ll have more details to share soon on when they’ll arrive and join the battle in #PokemonUNITE! https://t.co/rQhXvVaeHN
— Pokémon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) September 21, 2021
Source: @PokemonUnite (Twitter)
This post was written by Jack Longman