28 July 2021
Welcome to the Neo: The World Ends With You Secret Reports locations guide that helps you find the total of the Secret Reports locations in the PS4, PS5, Switch & later PC action RPG game.
The overview for all these in-game Secret Reports locations is listed below.
Index of Neo: The World Ends With You Guides:
Neo: The World Ends With You Secret Reports
Tip: You can unlock two alternate secret endings* if you collect all Secret Reports after beating the game at least once before. Collect all Secret Reports listed below and defeat the final boss again with all of the Secret Reports unlocked.
Where to find all Secret Reports in Neo: The World Ends With You? The in-game collectibles locations for the Secret Reports are described here-under. The Secret Reports are listed in the order that they appear chronologically.
- Day 1: Crossing (Drum ‘n’ Stinger; SR1)
- Day 2: 104 (Go-go Beringei; SR2)
- Day 3: None
- Day 4: None
- Day 5: Tipsy Tose (Fuya; SR5)
- Day 6: None
- Day 7: Tower Records (Susukichi; SR7)
- Day 1: Takeshita St. (Houseleon; SR8)
- Day 2: Crossing (Mr. Mew Round 1; SR9)
- Day 3: None
- Day 4: Center Street (Mammoth R&B; SR11)
- Day 5: Expresspass Underway (Phasasaurus Rex; SR12)
- Day 6: Spain Hill (Motoi; SR13; drops 100k yen on Ultimate)
- Day 7: Takeshita Street (Grus Cantus; SR14)
- Day 1: Tower Records (Plague Batrakos; SR15)
- Day 2: Dogenzaka (Iris Cantus; SR16)
- Day 3: Shibuya Stream (Plague Stinger (Boss); SR17)
- Day 4: Tokyu Plaza (Leo Cantus Armo; SR18)
- Day 5: Shibuya Stream (Plague Pachy (Boss); SR19)
- Day 6: Udagawa (Cervus Cantus; SR20)
- Day 7: Takeshita Street (Shiba; SR21)
- Day 8: Takeshita Street (Soul Pluvis; SR22)
- Day 9: Tokyu Plaza (Phoenix Cantus; SR23)
SR3, 4, 6, 10:
- Social Network 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% complete
- Get SR1-23 or 100% Social Network
*Note: There’s a second Secret Ending you can get for finding all Secret Reports as well as doing the 3 optional objectives in Another Day before beating the final boss again. The optional objectives are: Rhyme’s Dive in Dogenzaka, Coco’s Time Trial in Takeshita Street (gives you Tomonami’s Blade, an ATK +222 accessory), and Minamimoto’s fight in Expressway Underpass.
There you go! All Secret Reports in Neo: The World Ends With You are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Secret Reports hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Neo: The World Ends With You more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional Neo: The World Ends With You Secret Reports location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!