Catching ’em all one Beast Ball at a time.
First introduced during Gen 7’s Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, Ultra Beasts, are a special type of extradimensional Pokémon said to originate from Ultra Space.
At first there were only 9 Ultra Beasts, but then 2 additional Ultra Beasts were created, (Poipole and its evolved form, Naganadel) and available as part of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.
Although players could attempt to catch Ultra Beasts in any kind of Poké Ball, Beast Balls have a higher success rate and now there is a limited time distribution of an Beast Ball in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.
For players aiming to claim the ball, they need only to use the password, “PC4F1NALSBEAST”, which was shared during the Pokémon Players Cup IV live stream.
Steps for Claiming the Beast Ball:
- Boot up your copy of Pokémon Sword and/or Pokémon Shield
- Once playing, hit the X button to access the game’s menu and select “Mystery Gift”.
- Select “Get a Mystery Gift”.
- Select “Get with Code/Password to connect to the Internet”.
- Enter password. (PC4F1NALSBEAST)
- Watch your gift be received and accept it.
- Save your game once gift is accepted.
- Be sure to claim the gift before August 2, 2021
This post was written by Jack Longman