WRC Generations marks a turning point in the history of the license and intends to mark this moment with a white stone. For this, KT Racing, the studio in charge of development has worked hard to offer you the ultimate Rally experience on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S!
The Last of a Generation
2022 will see WRC transition to the hybrid era. A revolution for the rally world, significantly affecting performance, changing strategies, and making drivers and teams adapt. Not only that, WRC Generations adds new mechanics, improved physics, the ability for players to share their liveries and a new game mode – the Leagues!
Welcome to the Leagues
The Leagues Mode is the main competitive mode of WRC Generations. You will be able to play in parallel Solo Leagues and Team Leagues. The Leagues mode is divided in Seasons, split into weeks and at the end of a season, the best players will access the Hall of Fame.
In Solo Leagues, the points you’ve earned will determine your place in the standings. In Team Leagues, the points earned by all members in your team (up to 8 players) are added together to determine the team’s ranking.
The goal is for you to reach the highest ranking on the leaderboard in one of the different Leagues:
There are 3 levels per League with each level being divided into groups of players or teams, for human-sized competition:
- 30 players per group in Solo Leagues
- 8 teams per group in Team Leagues
How the Progress Works
The Leagues mode works in Seasons, each season is made of 11 weeks with Season One starting on November 28! At the beginning, a Qualification Phase takes place for one week. The goal is to rank as high as possible from the start.
From this first ranking, the progress of the leagues follows its normal process. During the remaining 10 weeks you will have to participate in Daily and Weekly Events to move up in your group ranking.
If you are familiar with how the Daily & Weekly Challenges worked in previous WRC titles you will feel a certain familiarity as they are randomly generated through the stages, cars & weather conditions available in WRC Generations.
Enter the 2022 World Rally Championship and the League’s Hall of Fame with WRC Generations now on Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S!
WRC Generations Fully Loaded Edition
– Sébastien Loeb’s Citroën C4 WRC (2010) – The “Career Starter Pack” with 6 extra crew members
– 2 Porsche 911 GT3 RS RGT liveries
– A pack of 36 stickers for the Livery Editor – Free access to WRC+ for 3 months* Buying this edition before August 31, 2023 grants 3 months of free access to WRC + All Live, the official streaming video platform of the FIA World Rally Championship. Visit https://www.wrcthegame.com/ for more details about this offer.
WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game
• 750 km of unique special stages in 22 countries • 49 teams from the 2022 season (Rally1 / Rally2 / Junior WRC)
• 37 legendary cars plus additional bonuses
• 165 timed special stages In order to make the representation of the championship even more realistic, a completely redesigned Rally Sweden environment has been added, with 6 brand-new special stages in the Umea region. New features: • The new hybrid vehicles
• New, even more realistic vehicle physics
• A LEAGUES mode in which you can challenge other players
• A new Rally Sweden environment with 6 brand-new special stages
• Share livery and stickers with the community
• In-game team creation and management