WinUAE Version 4.0.0 Beta 10 Released18th May 2018
This week see’s the excellent WinUAE Version 4.0.0 Beta 10 released.
Download links have been provided below from the official site, and of course for all those interested here’s the changes that have been recently made:
– Full-window mode captured mouse (and moved it to center of screen) even when window didn’t have focus.
– Removed single buffer display option, it was only useful when using old low latency vsync mode.
– Help button now asks for opening online help version if help file is not installed. (not finished yet)
– Added windowed mode resize enable/disable option. Default is enabled.
– Added D3D11 standard vsync black frame insertion support. (100Hz/120Hz)
– Action Replay II/III statefile support improved. (For example AR state was invalid when loading AR statefile when AR was already active)
– On the fly switching between fastest possible <> non-fastest possible CPU modes in lagless vsync caused hang in certain situations.
– Debugger: show number of cycles used when tracing (t, z, breakpoints). Only shown if max 2 frames since last debugger activation. (TODO: should also count number of memory accesses and no-wait state minimum cycle count)
– Freezer cartridge automatic RTG switch on/off wasn’t reliable.
– Removed forgotten, useless and obsolete “The selected screen mode can’t be displayed in a window, because..” check.
– 68030 MMU PLOAD R variant (R/W bit=1) caused f-line exception.
– Clear both ping-pong buffers when pausing/unpausing WASAPI exclusive sound mode.