WHDLoad update 10th April 201812th April 2018
WHDLoad has been updated this week allowing further ways to play Amiga diskette games from your hard disk. The following installers have been added up to 2018-04-10.
- 2018-04-10 fixed: Dynamo (Code Masters) access fault fixed, ext. mem size increased to 512k, interrupts fixed, 68000 quitkey support, 3 blitter waits added (v2), built-in cheat can be enabled by pressing C (Info)
- 2018-04-09 improved: Elvira – Mistress of the Dark (Horrorsoft/Accolade) quitkey on 68000 added, docs added (Info)
- 2018-04-09 improved: Speedball 2 CD³² (Renegade) fixed button not working on most joysticks (Info)
- 2018-04-02 fixed: Police Quest 3 (Sierra) removed crash on 68000 machines (Info)
- 2018-04-02 improved: Laser Squad (Teque) added quitkey support for 68000, reduced chipmem usage (Info)
- 2018-03-22 improved: UFO – Enemy Unknown (Microprose) OCS version supported, new install script, minor fixes (Info)
- 2018-03-19 improved: Ambermoon (Thalion) support for caches and fast memory, german keymap added, minor fixes (Info)
Download at whdload.de
Your subscriptions keep this site going. Sign up today!